Learn valuable garden secrets through our educational gardening class series: Garden Secrets.
Each month Keep Lewisville Beautiful holds a FREE Gardening class at the MCL Grand (100 N. Charles Street Lewisville, Texas 75057 in classroom 1) from 6-8pm. For more information about upcoming classes, to register your seat, or to volunteer as a speaker, please email email@example.com or call 972-538-5949.
2018 Garden Secrets Classes:
Click on the links below to see upcoming 2017 Garden Secrets classes and flyers.
- Feb 1st- How to plant Vegetables, DCMGa Dana Bays 6-7pm
- Feb 15th- Horti-Culture: What’s HOT for 2018, Agrilife Dottie Woodson, 6-7pm
- March 15th- Saving from a Rainy Day: DIY Rain Barrel, Agrilife Patrick Dickinson, 6-8pm
- Register online for March Rain Barrel HERE
- April 19th- Container Gardening, DCMGa Dr. Larry Legg, 6-7pm
- May 3rd-Top 100 plants for North Texas, Agrilife Dotty Woodson, 6-8pm
- May 17th-ULandscapeIT: Water Efficient Landscape Design, Agrilife Patrick Dickinson, 6-8pm
- June 21st-Butterfly Gardening, Agrilife Dotty Woodson, 6-8pm
- July 19th-Weed’em and Reap: Weeds and Watering, Agrilife Dotty Woodson, 6-7pm
- August 2nd-Saving from a Rainy Day: DIY Rain Barrel, Agrilife Daniel Cunningham , 6-8pm
- Register online for August Rain Barrel Class HERE
- August 16th- Plant Propagation, DCMGa Kaye Gross, 6-7pm
- September 6th- Fall Vegetable Gardening, Agrilife Dotty Woodson, 6-7pm
- September 20th- Growing Herbs and Vegetables in Small Spaces, DCMGa Barbara Brown 6-7pm
- Oct 4th- Tree Care, DCMGa Kim Woottoon, 6-7pm
- Nov 1st- Topic to be announced soon
- Nov 15th- Foodscaping, Agrilife Dotty Woodson, 6-8pm
You can also check our online calendar for upcoming classes by clicking HERE.
Please note that registration is required for each class.
Classes are open to all community members (residency not required) and all ages are welcome. All classes are free, with the exception of the Rain Barrel DIY class ($50 for supplies to build your own barrel and take home at the conclusion of the class).