Learn valuable garden secrets through our educational gardening class series: Garden Secrets.
Each month Keep Lewisville Beautiful holds a FREE Gardening class at the MCL Grand (100 N. Charles Street Lewisville, Texas 75057 in classroom 1) from 6-8pm. For more information about upcoming classes, to register your seat, or to volunteer as a speaker, please email email@example.com or call 972-538-5949. Click on the links below to see upcoming 2019 Garden Secrets classes and flyers.
- January 24th- ULandscapeIt: Water Efficient Landscape Design, Agrilife, 6-8pm
- February 7th- Vegetable Gardening, DCMGa Dana Bays 6-7pm
- February 28th- Composting, Agrilife, 6-8pm
- March 21st- Yard Art, Denton County Master Gardener Association, 6-7pm
- April 25th- Hummingbird Gardening, Denton County Master Gardener Association, 6-7pm
- April 11th- To Be Announced soon
- April 25th- YOUTH ONLY CLASS, contact KLB for more details. Lewisville Public Library TAG program, 6:30-8pm
- May 2nd- Pots in Small Spots: Container Gardening! 6-7pm
- June 13th- Sensational Succulents, Agrilife 6-7pm
- July 18th- Made for Shade: Shade Gardening, Agrilife 6-8pm
- August 1st- Water U Doing: Water Efficient Sprinklers, Agrilfe 6-8pm
- August 15th- Let’s Ketchup on Tomatoes, Agrilife, 6-7pm
- September 5th- Grow Your Own Vegetables, Agrilife, 6-8pm
- September 19th- Texan Plants, Agrilife, 6-7pm
- October 24th- Birds, Bees, and Butterflies: Gardening for Wildlife, Agrilife, 6-8pm
- November 21st- Texas Trees, Agrilife, 6-8pm
Print or View Full Class Flyer HERE
You can also check our online calendar for upcoming classes by clicking HERE.
Please note that registration is required for each class.
Classes are open to all community members (residency not required) and all ages are welcome. All classes are free, but donations help us grow! If you enjoy our programming, please consider donating to help sustain our gardening series.