Become a Member
Become a member of our growing organization!
Keep Lewisville Beautiful's mission is to engage the citizens of Lewisville through service and education to enhance their commuinity environment. By becoming a member of KLB, your membership dues not only help fund KLB programs--they make a visible difference in our community. Your membership also lets us know that our free community based programs are as important to you as they are to us. BUY ONLINE THROUGH PAYPAL!
For every $1 that is donated to KLB, we return up to $15 of benefits, goods, and services to the community through our programs. This means that by donating just $10 to our organization each year, YOU will be helping to contribute over $150 in services for YOUR community annually. That really makes a difference! Programs that you will be helping to support include: Adopt-A-Spot, Adopt-A-Tree, Clean Stream Team, Spring Clean Up, Trinity Trash Bash, Yard of the Month, Garden Secret Classes, Daffodil plantings, Litter Free events, Arbor Day Tree Plantings, Youth and School Grants, Texas Recycles Day, Adult Grant opportunities, Youth Environmental Education sessions, and MORE!
Still can't decide if a membership is right for you? Check this out:
We all want to take pride in our surroundings, and KLB is no exception. Keep Lewisville Beautiful serves as a catalyst and community liaison to help make Lewisville a cleaner and more beautiful place to reside. KLB is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization dedicated to beautifying our community and providing valuable and FREE programs to enhance the quality of life for Lewisville citizens. Our Organization adheres to the Keep America Beautiful philosophy of education and awareness that emphasizes behavior modification in areas such as littering and illegal dumping. Our leadership is provided by a volunteer board of directors who work with all aspects of the community. Current KLB partners include youth groups, civic organizations, businesses, social groups, schools, municipal and governing boards. Joining KLB helps to bring out the best in our community and attracts both tourism and business.
Membership Benefits and Levels:
There are many benefits to becoming a member of Keep Lewisville Beautiful. With your tax-deductible contribution, you will receive:
a KLB decal to display your membership proudly (all levels).
a KLB silicone bracelet (all levels).
online updates with the latest information on projects and programs (all levels).
email updates about volunteer and sponsorship opportunities, as well as community improvements (all levels).
- Community Investor $1000 level: Tree planting, logo on KLB website in prime location, press release, social media post, listed as sponsor on signage at all events, 2 messages per year to KLB followers in electronic KLB newsletter, invite to annual Volunteer Appreciation Party, KLB decal.
- Benefactor $500 level: Logo on bottom of all website pages, sponsorship of 1 event (signage), social media post, 1 message per year to KLB followers in electronic KLB newsletter, invite to annual Volunteer Appreciation Party, KLB decal.
- Business, Organization $150: Logo on sponsor page, social media post, electronic KLB newsletter subscription, invite to annual Volunteer Appreciation Party, KLB decal.
- Family Proud Member $50: Name listed on KLB sponsor webpage, electronic newsletter subscription, email updates about volunteer opportunities, invite to annual Volunteer Appreciation Party, KLB decal and bracelet.
- Individual Contributor $25: Name listed on KLB sponsor webpage, electronic newsletter subscription, email updates about volunteer opportunities, invite to annual Volunteer Appreciation Party, KLB decal, KLB bracelet.
- Fan Club (Students and Seniors 60+) $10: Name listed on KLB sponsor webpage, electronic newsletter subscription, email updates about volunteer opportunities, invite to annual Volunteer Appreciation Party, KLB decal and bracelet.
How do I become a member?
Becoming a member is easy. You can become member instantly by filling out an online membership on our website and purchasing your membership online through PAYPAL (see below) or you can print the PDF version of our application and send your check or money order (no cash by mail please) to:
Keep Lewisville Beautiful
113 N Poydras Street #207
Lewisville, Texas 75057
You can also pick up a membership at our office any time during business hours (9am-5pm) or you can request to have a brochure mailed to you by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To print a PDF copy of the Membership brochure, click HERE
To fill out an online membership application, click HERE
*Please note that membership benefits do not start until payment is received.
*Memberships are due annually, beginning a year from your sign up date.