Learn valuable garden secrets through our educational gardening class series: Garden Secrets.
Keep Lewisville Beautiful hosts FREE Gardening classes on a variety of topics that are free to the community. For more information about upcoming classes, to register your seat, or to volunteer as a speaker, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 972-538-5949. Click on the links below to see upcoming Garden Secrets classes and flyers.
Upcoming in-person classes:
In partnership with the Denton County Master Gardeners Association and The City of Lewisville, KLB is excited to bring you our Garden Secrets Series classes. Check out our schedule below and watch for new classes to be added.
- February 25th: Plant and Seed Swap at the Lewisville Public Library, 11am-1pm, in partnership with https://library.cityoflewisville.com/
- April 6: Natives in the Suburbs, 6:00-7:00pm
- May 4: Gardening for Birds and Butterflies, 6:00-7:00pm
- August 3: Fall Vegetable Gardening, 6:00-7:00pm
- August 17: Keyhole Gardening, 6:00-7:00pm
- September 7: Seed Saving and Storage, 6:00-7:00pm
- September 21: Cactus and Succulents, 6:00-7:00pm
- October 5: Designing a Pollinator Garden, 6:00-7:00pm
- October 19: Ask A Master Gardener, 6:00-7:00pm
- (DATE CHANGE) November 16: Texas Trees, 6:00-7:00pm
Please note that registration is required for each class.
- call 972-538-5949
- email email@example.com
- register online via our Google form: https://forms.gle/NQi241vwH6PUEvup9
Classes are open to all community members (residency not required) and all ages are welcome. All classes are free, but donations help us grow! If you enjoy our programming, please consider donating to help sustain our gardening series.
If you have an idea for a class, we would love to hear from you!